Ads 468x60px

SELENA GOMEZ, ‘BANG BANG BANG’ – REVIEW-SONG-LYRICS

Selena Gomez released her latest single ‘Bang Bang Bang’ from her upcoming new album, ‘When the sun goes down’ and ‘Bang Bang Bang’ is a promotional single that’s been released on iTunes in the countdown to her new album.

The single is pop with a soft touch of R&B and stands well on its own merits. The song has good production which no cluttered with noise, music instruments and electronics in the background are well-timed. Its tune is pleasant.
The song is a kiss-off to an ex-boyfriend Nick Jonas, she said in the song, “Bang bang bang - I’m breaking in - Stealing all my love back -Giving it to him -Bang bang bang -This time I win -I thought your love was all that - Until I let him in - You’re gonna be the one - You’re gonna be the one - You’re gonna be the one -You’re gonna be the one that’s moping - You’re gonna be the one - You’re gonna be the one - When I’m out having fun - You’re gonna be the one that’s broken.”

Selena has praises of her current guy Justin Bieber. In the lyrics, she says, “My new boy knows the way I want it - He’s got more swagger than you - He’s got more swagger than you do - My new boy really likes to flaunt this - He’s not hiding me you know - He’s showing me off you know.”

Album 'When the Sun Goes Down' hits music market on June 8, 2011. Enjoy ‘Bang Bang Bang’ song and lyrics here.






No comments :

Post a Comment