Ads 468x60px

I Wanna Go - Official Music Video/Review/Lyrics

The official music video ‘I Wanna Go’ by Britney Spears from her seventh studio album ‘Femme Fatale’ released on June 22, 2011 on MTV and Vevo. The song is Hi-NRG dance pop with whistled melody.

The song’s digital version topped the US Billboard Hot 100, South Korean International chart and Canadian Hot 100. The song has received mixed review, some praised the track and some called it not good as Briteny’s other hit songs.

‘I Wanna Go’ by Britney Spears
‘I Wanna Go’ by Britney Spears

Shellback, Max Martin and Savan Kotecha was writer of the song ‘I Wanna Go’ while Martin and Shelback were produced it. The music video was directed by Chris Marrs Pilier and Los Angeles, California.

In this new song Spears sings about losing inhibitions. ‘The New York Times’ said that Britney Spears sings about -the scrum that surrounds her- in ‘Lately people got me all tied up / There's a countdown waiting for me to erupt’.

Enjoy official music video of Britney Spears latest song ‘I Wanna Go’.




No comments :

Post a Comment