Ads 468x60px

Lady Gaga Premieres 'Government Hooker' at Mugler Fashion Show: Video

Lady Gaga Premieres 'Government Hooker' at Mugler Fashion Show: Video
"Government Hooker" is the Lady Gaga’s newest song. Lady Gaga made her catwalk debut at a Paris Fashion Week show featuring the work of Mugler designer . Here Gaga made an unofficial debut her newest song "Government Hooker".
At a Mugler menswear show - previewed "Government Hooker" as part of a megamix that concluded with current single "Born This Way."


Gaga previously said, "We double-timed the beat. It's a super fast, really hard record, and the lyrics are really filthy and I thinks of the aggressive club track as "one of my favourites".

“And despite its rough, industrial inflections, she told the outlet that the song "has more of a hip-hop beat”, she also said.Gaga opens the track singing: "I can be anything/ I'll be your everything/ Just touch me, baby."
Gaga belts: "Put your hands on me. I'm gonna drink my tears tonight/ I'm gonna drink my tears and cry/ 'Cause I know you love me, baby."
Listen to the singer's latest track of "Government Hooker" below and watch Gaga "walk, walk, fashion, baby” and full catwalk performance at the Thierry Mugler fashion show.






No comments :

Post a Comment