Ads 468x60px

Jennifer Aniston's SmartWater Viral Video

Jennifer Aniston's SmartWater Viral Video
Jennifer Aniston-a spokeswoman -pulls out all the stops for her latest SmartWater video.
Jennifer Aniston is one spokeswoman, and she has released a newly video for SmartWater on YouTube. And ‘baby dance’ in this video has becomes to this video an Internet sensation.
Jennifer says,” Hi, I'm Jen Aniston and I'm here to talk to you about SmartWater, but But in this day and age, apparently, I can't just do that, can I? ...I have to make a video, apparently, that, turns into a virus."


"Viral," one of three lovely Internet boys holding iPads and other tablets tell her.
"Right, sorry, viral. Thank you. This is why I have these three lovely Internet boys here to help me, so, apparently… well, animals are huge online. Do we have animals?"

Aniston is then seen puppies and then tries to get a parrot to say "I love Smartwater." (But her friend, saying,“Rachel! I love your hair!”)
"Is it hot in here?" Internet boy says her
In the end of this video Aniston asking, "Well in closing, I would like to say that Smartwater is the purest tasting water there is, what are we gonna call this video?"
"Jen Aniston sex tape?” one of the Internet guys suggests.
"I love it!" Aniston replies.
Watch and enjoy this Jennifer Aniston's SmartWater Viral Video.

No comments :

Post a Comment