Ads 468x60px

Sathya Sai Baba's Miracles – Exclusive Video

Sathya Sai Baba Speaks About Miracles – Exclusive Video
Satya Sai Baba is a spiritual teacher and miracle worker. And also he is a Godman for his devotees.
The miracle work of apparent materializing of vibuthi and rings, necklaces, watches, sugar candy, fruits, herbs, amrita, gems and colored string by Sathya Sai Baba has been an evidence of divinity.
Devotees have said that objects have appeared spontaneously in connection with pictures and altars of Satya Sai Baba.

Satya Sai Baba said about "miracles", "My activities are not for publicity or propaganda or even to confer joy on others! They are for conferring joy primarily on me! I have no need to please others and to earn approval or appreciation. For, I and you are not distinct entities; you are I and I am you. I am the current that flows into every bulb and illumines it. Those who see me as separate are seeing falsehood. I am in your hearts; you are in mine. Don't be misled into doubt and distress."
Baba also said to miracles challenger committee, “when you speak about these 'miracles,' I laugh within myself out of pity that you allow yourself so easily to lose the precious awareness of my reality."
Watch this exclusive video..



No comments :

Post a Comment