Ads 468x60px

Justin Bieber’s New Haircut 2011 : Photos

Justin Bieber’s New Haircut 2011 : Photos
Justin Bieber got a NEW haircut. Justin shocked fans by getting a trim and opting for a more mature look.
Justin’s new haircut is signature bowl cut and it’s a much cooler and spiky look. Justin Bieber’s signature hair that inspired Halloween costumes and a recent Glee episode, has changed for the better. Bieber cut his hair on the set of a Rascal Flatts music video.


Justin Bieber tweeted on tweeter earlier to confirm the cut. He tweeted, “yeah so it’s true…i got a lil haircut…i like it…and we are giving all the hair cut to CHARITY to auction. Details coming soon.”
The singer’s hairstylist, Vanessa Price, also tweeted, “Ladies and gentlemen…@justinbieber 2011!!” with a picture of the new cut.
Justin Bieber has explained over hair cut,"I just wanted a kind of a change, I didn't want to cut it all off, but I had had it for 3 1/2 years, I had just gotten sick of it, it was in my eyes, I didn't want it in my face, I just wanted to change it up."






No comments :

Post a Comment