Ads 468x60px

Justin Bieber Wins BRIT Award 2011 - Video

Justin Bieber Wins BRIT Award 2011 - Video
Justin Bieber did not win a Grammy in 2011. But he has got a consolation prize from BRIT awards.
The “Baby” singer Justin was losing Grammys in L.A, he fly to London for the 2011 BRIT awards. Justin is nominated for an International Breakthrough Artist award. Here’s hoping that he has more luck at the BRITs than he did at the Grammys!


As Justin walked on stage in a Lolce and Gabbana leather jacket and black shirt to collect the award for Best International Breakthrough act, he embraced the X Factor judge before accepting his gong from Avril Lavigne.

After collect the trophy the Canadian singer said, "I don't really know what to say. I want to thank my fans, all you guys are amazing, I want to thank the label over here, I and to thank Michael - over here you get an international rep and who travels with you all the time, so Mike, come up here, I want to share this with you, you're awesome."
Justin tweeted on Twitter to express his excitement "I got nervous up there and couldn't rememeber anything. Lol," he tweeted. "I did get to kiss @cherylcole and @rihanna on my way to the stage. #swag ...lol"
Congrats to Justin for BRIT Award. Let's enjoy video of BRIT Stage.

No comments :

Post a Comment