Ads 468x60px

Justin Bieber's Grammys Night 2011: Photos

Justin Bieber's Grammys Night 2011: Photos
Justin Bieber walked the red carpet at the 53rd Grammy Awards on February 13th. The awards show was held at the Los Angeles, California.
Justin Bieber didn't select for the Best New Artist category at the 2011 Grammy Awards. But between the pop star's plastic smile and polished style, Justine was looking good and energetic with his luminous skin and brilliant white teeth and cute bow tie!


After the show Justin Tweeted to his fans that:
So I’m always honest with u guys and I’m finally leaving the #grammys so I can tweet. 2nite was a great night. I got to perform at the grammys with my mentor @usherraymondiv and I feel like we did u guys proud. As for the awards…of course I wanted to win. Its been & still is a dream to win a grammy. Was I upset…yes. But I was happy for her also. Someone said to me tonight its not your successes that define u but your failures. I lost..but I don’t plan on this being my last chance….I do this because I love it..and I do it for my family friends and fans who support me. I was grateful for the honor and this…Is just the beginning. #NeverSayNever
It’s so difficult to choose a favorite moment from Justin Bieber’s various appearances last night. So that here put together a flipbook of Ten of his most photogenic shots from the Grammys night.










No comments :

Post a Comment