Ads 468x60px

Justin Bieber ‘Someday’ Women’s Fragrance – News Video

Justin Bieber ‘Someday’ Women’s Fragrance – News Video
The Pop star, Justin Bieber is launching a women’s fragrance named ‘Someday’. Justin Bieber has already launched a unisex fragrance ‘My World and nail polish.

‘Someday’ - women’s perfume, not cologne - will launching in June. The perfume has a ‘citrus gourmand’ scent. It is packaged in a heart-shape rose bottle.
The fruity smelled ‘Someday’ is signed by Justin Bieber. The WWD estimates sales of fragrance may top $30 million in its first year, while Bieber is donating all proceeds of the $35 scent to charity.

"I have such a deep connection with my fans, so creating a fragrance that I personally love is another way I can bring them closer to my world," said Justin Bieber to ‘Women's Wear Daily.’



No comments :

Post a Comment