Ads 468x60px

Michael Douglas Cancer Cure Announced

Michael Douglas Cancer Cure Announced
Michael Douglas cancer cure announced on the Today Show this morning. This is good news for all fans and lovers of Douglas.


At last summer Michael Douglas was diagnosed with stage four cancer in throat. Today he has free from cancer.
In an interview with Matt Lauer on the Today Show, Douglas said,
'I think the odds are, with the tumor gone and what I know about this particular type of cancer, that I have got it beat. All of a sudden the affection from my family, from my friends, and from my fans hit me at a much deeper level that I would have ever imagined before. And it gave me a really new appreciation of just how valuable, how precious good friends are and family. And it’s not that I disregard them before but there’s a much deeper feeling. I’ve talked to other cancer survivors about this, that you just really, really appreciate what’s important in life.'
Michael Douglas maintains his health today with getting regular checkups. Thus Douglas has won battle and beat cancer.
Watch more exciting details from this video interview.



No comments :

Post a Comment