Ads 468x60px

Britney Spears 'Femme Fatale' All songs Video Review

Britney Spears - Femme Fatale – All songs Video Review
'Femme Fatale’ is the Britney Spears’ seventh most awaiting Pop album.The album was recorded during two years from 2009. First of "Hold It Against Me" was released as the lead single from the album ‘Femme Fatale’. This song got top charts in seven countries, including the Canada and United States. The album's second single song, "Till the World Ends", released on March 4, 2011 on Ryan Seacrest's radio show . And today the album debuted at number one in all over the world.


Britney Spears thanked and announced her fans on her 29th birthday on December 2, 2010, "I'm almost done with my new album and it will be coming out this March. I am in love with it.” She also said on announcement of the ‘Femme Fatale’ title and cover on Feb 2, 2011, "I've poured my heart and soul into this album over the last 2 years. I've put everything I have into it. This album is for you, my fans, who have always supported me and have stuck by me every step of the way! I love you all.”

Spears explained her idea about ‘Femme Fatale’, “The fresh-sounding of the album is specially for the clubs or something that you play in your car when you're going out at night that gets you excited, but I wanted it to sound different from everything else out right now."
Watch the video review of ‘Femme Fatale’ all songs.



No comments :

Post a Comment